Fort Bend Criminal Defense Attorney
Relentless Criminal Defense
When charged with a crime, you need an attorney for your criminal defense case in Fort Bend County, Texas who will relentlessly fight for you and who knows how the government operates.
Why choose my firm above the competition?
- Before entering practice as a criminal defense attorney, I served as a prosecutor for the State of Texas for five years
- Place me on your side, get an experienced fighter who, as a former assistant district attorney, knows how to beat the government at its own game
- I am committed to my clients, providing you with a comprehensive and aggressive defense
I make myself readily available to
answer your questions and hear your concerns
- We have a track record of success
- Free case evaluation
Consequences of an Arrest in Texas
Criminal charges have both short-term and long-term effects. Whether the potential consequence is losing your driver's license because of a DWI charge or losing your freedom if charged with a violent felony crime,
you need legal representation to ensure that your rights are defended.
I spent five years negotiating pleas for hundreds of cases and argued over 100 felony and misdemeanor trials before Texas juries. I tried every kind of case, from speeding tickets to domestic assault and
My trial approach was - and still is - aggressive, hard-hitting, and relentless. After achieving the position of senior prosecutor in a felony District Court, I left the D.A.'s office to open my own criminal law practice.
Know Your Enemy
In establishing the Law Office of John L. Venza Jr., I resolved to take the skills that made me a successful prosecutor and turn them against the government to vindicate you. The dogged determination and focus that characterized my five years of prosecuting cases can be turned loose on the government and its accusations against you.
What steps do I take to prepare the best defense on your behalf?
- I conduct on-site investigations and interviews with witnesses.
- I comb through the State's file, thoroughly examining the alleged evidence against you, and expose the errors made by police and investigators.
- I combine my passion for criminal law with meticulous attention to detail.
- I do not hesitate to bring a case to trial to fight for exoneration
- When it serves my client's best interest, I know what to do and say to maximize the chances of achieving a dismissal.
Protecting Your Rights - Fort Bend County Criminal Lawyer
Nothing beats preventing the government from exercising its raw power against its citizenry. Your freedom is at stake. Your rights are in jeopardy. Your reputation hangs in the balance. A charge of DWI / drunk driving, a drug offense,
assault does not automatically mean a conviction. I provide a proactive criminal defense and look forward to hammering away at the government lawyers and their case against you.
Even though I am a "defense" lawyer, I run my practice on "offense," all the time. I am educated in all aspects of the Texas criminal legal system, and I bring my intelligence, knowledge, and experience to the table for every client I represent.
For more information or to schedule a free consultation at my office, which is conveniently located off of Highway 59,
please contact me now at (281) 968-8541. I am eager to begin dismantling the state's case against you.