When charged with a crime, you need an attorney for your criminal defense case in Fort Bend County, Texas who will relentlessly fight for you and who knows how the government operates. I have a well-earned reputation for hard-hitting representation that always seeks results.
District court judges in Fort Bend County trust my experience and integrity so much that, on multiple occasions, they have asked me to serve as District Attorney Pro Tem in cases from which the District Attorney’s Office has recused itself because of conflicts of interest. This is a very high honor that only few attorneys can claim.
Why choose my firm above the competition?
- I have been working in criminal law exclusively for 18 years.
- I have been a licensed attorney for nearly 18 years.
- I have 5 years of experience as a prosecutor for the State of Texas.
- My firm has an extensive track record of success in criminal cases.
- I am committed to my clients, providing a comprehensive and aggressive defense.
- I make myself readily available to answer your questions and hear your concerns.
- When you call, you will receive a free consultation for your case.
As a former district court felony assistant DA, I have the inside knowledge that allows me to predict the District Attorney's next move. This unique insight and ability to stay ahead of the prosecution helps me build a more effective case for my clients, one that seeks to achieve the best possible outcome.
Hire a Former Prosecutor
With experience in prosecution, I have an insider's knowledge of the criminal process.Learn More
A Proven Track Record
With over 1,000 cases dismissed, I have helped many clients overcome extreme odds.Read More
Get Answers Now
After an arrest, you will likely have many questions. Here are some helpful answers.More Info
Watch Our Videos
Find out how I can help you or get more information about your charge.Watch Now
- I conduct on-site investigations and interviews with witnesses.
- I comb through the State's file, thoroughly examining the alleged evidence against you, and expose the errors made by police and investigators.
- I combine my passion for criminal law with meticulous attention to detail.
- I do not hesitate to bring a case to trial to fight for exoneration.
- I know what to do and say to maximize the chances of achieving a dismissal.
State v. AA DISMISSED
State v. AE DISMISSED
State v. AL DISMISSED
State v. AL DISMISSED (BOTH CASES)
State v. AM DISMISSED
State v. AP DISMISSED
State v. AR REJECTED BY DISTRICT ATTORNEY, DISMISSED
State v. AS DISMISSED
State v. AS DISMISSED
State v. AT DISMISSED